Monday, September 24, 2007

And the Ribbon Goes To...

...Me! I won - two, to be exact! My very first time out, and my Quaker a 6 Mains won first place in its class (19ct and over), and my Turquoise and Pearl necklace and earrings won 2nd in their class! And the jewelry that won first was just awesome - a baroque pearl and crystal or moonstone necklace and earring set - it was gorgeous (and if those pearls were as nice as I think they were, pricey). I took a picture of it with my phone, but it didn't come out well - they had it displayed on a white manikin, and it was up and back - I really would have liked to have gotten a really good look at it :)






Time: about 3 weeks each
Materials: about $120 each
Total Cash Prize: $9
Eternal Glory: Priceless!

1 comment:

Stitching-by-Jean said...

Major Congratulations!!! well deserved, Im sure you will walking on air for good while.