Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Picture Perfect Friday ==> Curves


This hutch belonged to my grandmother on my father's side; as long as I can remember it being in Grandma Williams' house, I remember her telling me it would be mine one day, and so it is. Inside the curved glass and wood, on shelves cut to mimic the curves of the front, are 2 1/2 sets of Depression Glass that belonged to my grandmother on my mother's side, as well as several other knick knacks. Okay, one set, the gold, has square plates, but the corners are scalloped, so they are actually curvy. The red set has the regular round shapes :) And then, at the top, there is the curvy mirror and the beautiful scroll work and relief work. One of my most prized possessions. And curvy!

Picture Perfect

~ Each week a theme will be posted up on Thursday, and you are invited to put up your best picture with that theme in mind, it should be just

ONE and ORIGINAL,

i.e not off the internet,

Then come back and post a comment on this page
so that everyone can link to your blog and see your pic.

By all means mention your camera and lens used, and if the picture has been altered or enhanced in anyway! Out of the box thinking is encouraged!!

Please open your page for viewing for all for that day...and then visit as many others as you can! Try and post a decent size pic on your blog page, so much is lost if the pic is too small or too big.

The entries will close at midnight on Friday

oOo


No comments: