Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Black Day in History

I have to say that I am almost paralyzed with fear, thinking about some of the things that could occur as a result of today's Inauguration. I cannot believe that this country, even the world, is deluded enough to think today will improve anyone's circumstances. Do you hear that??? That is the sound of your freedoms being taken away from you while you watch American Idol.

And just so you know, this has nothing to do with the color of anyone's skin; if that really is the issue, which looking at the exit poll interviews, I really think it is, then how about Colin Powell or Condoleeza Rice? I'd vote for either of them right now. How the Republicans came up with John McCain as the only viable option is almost as mysterious as how the Dumbacrats came up with Obama (we know how they came up with Hilary - it's not like she gave them any choice). I agree, George W, hasn't exactly been the best, or what we needed - but dammit people, two wrongs don't make a right.

I hope you people are happy. I have to go now - I need to go pull all of my money out of what's left of my 401K and get it buried in the backyard, after I use some of it to go buy a few guns before I'm not allowed to anymore, and then I might consider quitting my job, because I sure as hell don't feel like supporting one more person in this country with my hard work, while you all sit on your asses waiting for your government checks to roll in. I hope we all live to see 2012. Unless the Mayans were right, in which case none of this matters...

No comments: