Thursday, May 27, 2010

OMG - Look What I Just Drove!!!

It's so not a good idea to tell the guy across the street about the car you really like - because he handles all the used ones that come through his Chevy dealer (the same guy that is currently driving a Dodge truck with a Viper engine in it - wth?). So, tonight, after driving my 112th mile for the day (to & from work, to & from practice), I pulled onto my street to see this sitting in his drive:

I WANTZZZZZ ONE!!!!

And then the idiot handed me the key....

And since it's been over 5 years since I drove anything with a clutch, and a lot longer than that since I had one you couldn't just dump into whatever gear, I umm, *cough*cough*stalled*cough* at the corner.

But then I barked the tires at the other corner up onto the main road!!

I think I used all of the 6 gears - don't know I do know it's a good thing there weren't any cops between here & where I turned around It has lots & lots of go-fast


Damn, I make this look good!


That is really cool - but wow, so not looking for another car payment. And I really hope my poor Mazda didn't see me driving the pretty red car.


I guess I'll hold out for the Boxster or '64 GTO :) Or the GREY R/T with the flat black markings :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Looks like fun but watch that foot, have a good weekend