: to weigh in the mind : appraise <pondered their chances of success>
: to think about : reflect on <pondered the events of the day>
: to think or consider especially quietly, soberly, and deeply
1. IF my watch has been dead for an unknown number of days, does that mean that I personally am not aging as of that moment, whenever it was?
1b. IF, after discovering my watch has been dead, forgetting about it, and rediscovering it the next day, it becomes apparent that I don't seem too concerned with the fact that I can no longer tell time by looking at my wrist, is it wrong to keep wearing the dead watch out of force of habit?
1c. Why does the thought of going without my watch bother me more than going without any other article of clothing? I am pretty sure almost no one has ever checked out my watch (i.e. "Hey, would you get a load of the watch on her?")....
2. Do we know for a fact that woodchucks CAN'T chuck wood?
3. There are all kinds of studies about how much time we spend commuting based on certain cities, and how much time we spend standing in line. Has anyone ever done a study about how long the average individual stands in front of the microwave, waiting for their lunch? AND the effects of radiation exposure thus had?
4. Why would you name a band "Skillet"? Was Dutch Oven taken? Deep Fat Fryer? Spatula?
5. Do people really do dumb things for Klondike bars? There's not really much involved in running into nearly any convenience or grocery store, opening a door, and picking one up - but maybe I am oversimplifying? And some people just have stupid built in, I know...
6. Is YouTube admissible in a court of law?