Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love my new LNS!

I've gone to 2 stitch ins already! How fun is that? And last night, there were 8 of us there, along with Terrie, and the kitties were also there! And, as if getting together with other stitchers wasn't enough, last Wednesday, I sent an e-mail, asking for a couple of the By The Bay charts (one of which was there, but I didn't see it in my effort to see everything, I guess), and when I got there last night, she had them already!!! How freakin' cool is that?


Okay, I am officially out of Christmas money :) Visit Terrie and Joey and Scooter at The Stitch Store!

Oh, and guess what else??? I finished off my 2nd RR for 2009 while I was there!!!! That was really fun to work on - I hope everyone who worked on those two designs enjoyed them as much as I did! Though, I do gotta say, doing the 4-sided stitch in white perle on white fabric - umm, headache :) Why was that any harder than the eyelet/Rhodes border? Dunno. But it came out AWESOME and I can't wait for Frames By Mail to have a sale on their metal frames, so I can get one to match the other RR (that needs to get into it's frame - maybe this weekend, if I can get the glass cut for it).


I now return you to your regularly scheduled whatever....

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Isn't it great to have a LNS where you can 'touch' things? And get together with others who love the same things? I'm so glad ours is hanging on... others have not been so fortunate.